This is a complete
--- title: The Practice of Roast Duck date: 2019-08-08 sidebar: 'auto' categories: - cooking - hobbies tags: - barbecue - duck keys: - '123456' publish: false ---
# Often Used Predefined Variables
- description: The title of the article. Instead of defining the title through the first level heading, we set in
- description: The date the article was created, in the format
- description: Whether to open the sidebar.
- description: The category to which it belongs.
- description: The tag to which it belongs.
- description: Article access password.
- description: Whether the article is published.
# sticky 1.1.2+
- description: Article sticky.
- sort type: Descending order, you can lower the priority of the top posts according to
1, 2, 3, ....
# Some Other Predefined Variables
There are some other predefiend variables like
next, please check the documentation